The legendary Made in USA 990 series comes full circle with the newest release from New Balance! This limited edition 990 features a classic design with a universal appeal, from its premium pigskin upper with mesh inserts for breathability to the stability-enhancing ABZORB® midsole plus ENCAP to promote a healthy gait. Whether you're running five miles a day or rushing from class to class on your feet, the seriously comfortable 990 takes you everywhere in timeless style.
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- ENCAP® midsole technology provides support and maximum durability
- Dual-density Collar uses both a softer density foam against the foot for cushioning, and a firmer density foam for support
- Pigskin/Mesh upper
- Reflective detailing enhances your visibility
- Blown rubber forefoot
- New Balance is proud to be the only major company to make or assemble more than 4 million pairs of athletic footwear per year in the USA, which represents a limited portion of our US sales. Where the domestic value is at least 70%, we label our shoes Made in the USA.
- Color: Purple with Orange
- Shoe Last: SL-1
- Weight: 298 Grams (10.5 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites