Balanced oxford made with full grain hand-finished calfskin leather. This shoe will provide you with all-day comfort in fashion.
- A Full Ground Contact Outsole provides a steady platform for the comfort and support technologies of Aravon.
- Removable full-length insert of ABZORB® cushioning provides added comfort
- Ionact™ Antibacterial Protection helps keep shoe free from odor-causing bacteria
- A Polyurethane Outsole provides lightweight durability
- Soft-seam linings have been pounded smooth and insightfully placed to avoid irritating your foot
- Stability Cradle embedded in Velocor® footbed supports the arch, cups the heel, and helps provide motion control
- T-Frame™ Stabilizer: Stability device composed of a shank attached to a heel extension that provides torsional stability, midfoot support, and rearfoot motion control.
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- Color: Black
- Shoe Last: ML-1
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites