Fast pitch and slow pitch athletes may not agree on speed, but there's one thing they can agree on - the New Balance 7534 softball cleat. Its full-length REVlite® midsole and synthetic mesh upper provide incredibly lightweight flexibility, cushioning and responsiveness. And its softball specific TPU outsole delivers abrasion resistant durability to the elite softball athlete.
- Innovative REVlite midsole provides premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance
- Softball specific TPU outsole
- Synthetic/mesh upper
- Reinforced/molded toe
- Hidden eyerow webbing
- Color: Black with In The Pink
- Shoe Last: PW-1
- Weight: 258 grams (9.1 oz)
- New Balance will contribute 5% of the suggested retail price of sales from the Lace Up for the Cure® Collection with a guaranteed minimum donation of $500,000 each year to Susan G. Komen® through 2014.
- The Running Ribbon and Lace Up for the Cure® are registered trademarks of Susan G. Komen®.
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites