An elite training shoe designed especially for lacrosse players, the Breakr is lightweight and made for speed and agility. It features first-class traction for lateral movements and quick stops, just what you need to train for your best possible game.
- Acting as a support to maintain proper foot position, the high-grade synthetic Sidewind Saddle begins around the lace eyelets, extends to the midsole and connects at the heel. Positioned in pivotal foot support areas, the saddle provides stability for lateral movements and intense multidirectional cutting.
- State-of-the-art synthetic mesh upper with lightweight Climax Control for serious ventilation and durability.
- Adding stability and durability to the upper of the cross-trainer, the Zebra Skin synthetic Sideburn Saddle begins at the laces and extends to the heel.
- Smooth Groove lining adds extra-soft inside without compromising exterior toughness
- VaporTek® moisture-management liner keeps feet dry and comfortable while wicking away excess moisture
- Lightweight and extra-durable, the Cushion-Pushin' EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) midsole rewards and supports your feet with the ultimate cushioning system, keeping feet cozy while offering unmatched resilience.
- Breathable Slits, mini vents along the side of the shoe, act as a moisture management system, increasing airflow
- Color: White with Orange & Navy
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
New Balance 481
Save: $37.00 (51%)
New Balance 709
Save: $30.00 (38%)
New Balance 623
Save: $28.00 (41%)
New Balance 577
Save: $20.00 (27%)
Today's Customer Favorites