For the outdoor enthusiast who wants to maximize the minimalist mindset, the New Balance Minimus 90 is a rugged multi-purpose shoe that can take you seamlessly from trailside to fireside. Featuring a C-CAP® midsole for cushioning and flexibility, the Minimus 90’s versatile combination of a soft leather upper and the multi-directional traction of a Vibram® outsole make it as functional as it is comfortable.
- C-CAP® midsole provides cushioning and support
- Vibram® outsole provides maximum surface contact and multi-directional traction
- 4mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 4mm drop are approximate
- Minimus is a whole new approach to footwear, a new place on the spectrum from barefoot running to the traditional maximum-cushioning running shoe. Inspired by Good Form Running and designed to be worn with or without socks. With only a 4mm drop* from heel to toe, as little as a third of that of a traditional running shoe, the Minimus collection holds a world of discovery for neutral runners as well as those with gait issues or chronic injury to conquer by learning better form.
- Reduced waste design uses extremely efficient pattern layout and cutting to conserve materials
- Alternative lace color provided
- Suede/Leather upper
- Suede upper
- Suede upper (Style WO90GR)
- Suede/Leather upper (Style WO90KH)
- Color: Brown
- Shoe Last: NL-1
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites