Minimus is a whole new approach to athletic footwear, inspired by Good Form Running and designed to be worn with or without socks. The Minimus Road running shoe is engineered for use on pavement and other varied running surfaces. Supremely comfortable and extremely lightweight, the MR00 is taking the running world by storm.
- Welded seams, a no-sew material application, reduce weight and prevent chafing
- Minimal Vibram® outsole for lightweight traction and durability
- ACTEVA® Midsole cushions and resists compression set - 12% lighter than standard foam
- NB Minimus is a whole new approach to footwear, a place on the spectrum from barefoot running to the traditional maximum-cushioning running shoe. Inspired by Good Form Running and designed to be worn with or without socks. With only a 0mm drop from heel to toe, the NB Minimus collection holds a world of discovery for neutral runners; additionally, Good Form Running teaches methods of improvement for those seeking to conquer gait issues.
- Synthetic/mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- Innovative REVlite midsole provides premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance
- 0mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 0mm drop are approximate
- Color: Black with Blue
- Shoe Last: NL-0
- Weight: 124 grams (4.4 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites