Minimus is a whole new approach to footwear, inspired by Good Form Running and designed to be worn with or without socks. The Minimus Road running shoe is engineered for use on pavement and other varied running surfaces. Supremely comfortable and extremely lightweight, the WR10 is taking the running world by storm.
- Synthetic/mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- NB Minimus is a whole new approach to footwear, a place on the spectrum from barefoot running to the traditional maximum-cushioning running shoe. Inspired by Good Form Running and designed to be worn with or without socks. With only a 4mm drop from heel to toe, as little as a third of that of a traditional running shoe, the NB Minimus collection holds a world of discovery for neutral runners; additionally, Good Form Running teaches methods of improvement for those seeking to conquer gait issues.
- Odor resistant
- 4mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 4mm drop are approximate
- Deconstructed REVlite midsole provides great flexibility and a featherweight cushion
- No-sew forefoot construction minimizes weight and reduces seams
- Lightweight blown rubber for effective bounce
- Color: Gray with Coral
- Shoe Last: NL-1
- Weight: 183 grams (6.6 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites