Minimus is a whole new approach to footwear, inspired by Good Form Running and designed to be worn with or without socks. The Minimus Road running shoe is engineered for use on pavement and other varied running surfaces. Supremely comfortable and extremely lightweight, the MR10 is taking the running world by storm.
- Innovative REVlite midsole provides premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance
- Lightweight mesh upper
- Odor resistant
- Minimus is a whole new approach to footwear, a new place on the spectrum from barefoot running to the traditional maximum-cushioning running shoe. Inspired by Good Form Running and designed to be worn with or without socks. With only a 4mm drop* from heel to toe, as little as a third of that of a traditional running shoe, the Minimus collection holds a world of discovery for neutral runners as well as those with gait issues or chronic injury to conquer by learning better form.
- Vibram® outsole provides maximum surface contact and multi-directional traction
- 4mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 4mm drop are approximate
- Barefoot friendly internal construction
- No sew overlays in optimal areas
- Anti-Microbial treatment
- Color: White with Coral & Neon Yellow
- Shoe Last: NL-1
- Weight: 147 Grams (5.2 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites