This highly responsive trainer has a performance fit and was developed for runners seeking premium cushioning and a moderate level of stability. The successor to the popular 760, the lightweight 860 features a dual density medial post, ABZORB® in the forefoot and advanced N-ergy® cushioning in the heel to give serious runners an edge.
- N-ERGY® provides NB's most advanced shock absorption and cushioning
- ACTEVA™ LITE premium lightweight midsole provides optimal resistance
to compression set - 24% lighter than standard foam
- STABILITY WEB® delivers midfoot support and reduces the weight of the shoe
- Ndurance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Forefoot Flex Grooves allow extreme flexibility
- Synthetic/Mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- Dual density medial post
- Color: Silver with Pink & Black
- Shoe Last: PL-1
- Weight: 283.5 grams (10 oz)
- New Balance will contribute 5% of the suggested retail price of sales from the Lace Up for the Cure® Collection with a guaranteed minimum donation of $500,000 each year to Susan G. Komen® through 2012.
- The Running Ribbon and Lace Up for the Cure® are registered trademarks of Susan G. Komen®.
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites