This version of the 993 is the limited edition, customizable Lace Up for the Cure® shoe! Superior comfort meets classic style with this durable high-mileage trainer. As the newest edition to the legendary 990 series, the 993 features ABZORB® SBS advanced cushioning in the forefoot for responsiveness you can feel for miles. The addition of ABZORB® DTS in the heel plus a full length ABZORB® insert will cushion each step to help you love running even more!
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- Blown rubber outsole is extremely flexible, light, and helps provide cushioning
- Polyurethane midsole offers durable cushioning and effective resistance to compression set
- Pigskin/Mesh Upper provides your foot with a lightweight and supportive feel
- ACTEVA™ Midsole cushions and resists compression set - 12% lighter than standard foam
- N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Abzorb® DTS (Dynamic Transition System) combines Abzorb® foam and Abzorb® SBS to provide optimal cushioning and a smooth transition on heel strike
- ABZORB® SBS is a superior engineered foam that provides optimal shock absorption and no compression set
- New Balance is proud to be the only major company to make or assemble more than 4 million pairs of athletic footwear per year in the USA, which represents a limited portion of our US sales. Where the domestic value is at least 70%, we label our shoes Made in the USA.
- Color: Navy with Gray
- Shoe Last: SL-1
- Weight: 297 grams (10.5 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites