This version of the 993 is the limited edition, Lace Up for the Cure® shoe! Superior comfort meets classic style with this durable high-mileage trainer. As the newest edition to the legendary 990 series, the 993 features ABZORB® SBS advanced cushioning in the forefoot for responsiveness you can feel for miles. The addition of ABZORB® DTS in the heel plus a full length ABZORB® insert will cushion each step to help you love running even more!
- Looking for the 990?
- Abzorb® DTS (Dynamic Transition System) combines Abzorb® foam and Abzorb® SBS to provide optimal cushioning and a smooth transition on heel strike
- Polyurethane midsole offers durable cushioning and effective resistance to compression set
- N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Pigskin/Mesh Upper provides your foot with a lightweight and supportive feel
- Blown Rubber Outsole is extremely flexible, light, and helps provide cushioning
- Removable full-length insert of ABZORB® cushioning provides added comfort
- ACTEVA™ Midsole cushions and resists compression set - 12% lighter than standard foam
- Abzorb® SBS in the forefoot provides 5-10% more effective cushioning than original Abzorb® with no compression set
- New Balance is proud to be the only major company to make or assemble more than 4 million pairs of athletic footwear per year in the USA, which represents a limited portion of our US sales. Where the domestic value is at least 70%, we label our shoes Made in the USA.
- In 2015, 2016 & 2017. New Balance shall contribute 5% of the MSRP of each product sold from New Balance's Lace Up for the Cure? Collection to Susan G. Komen. with a guaranteed minimum donation of $500.000 each year. For more information, visit www.komen.org
- Color: Pink with Gray & White
- Shoe Last: SL-1
- Weight: 306 GRAMS / 11 OZ.
- New Balance will contribute 5% of the suggested retail price of sales from the Lace Up for the Cure® Collection with a guaranteed minimum donation of $500,000 each year to Susan G. Komen® through 2016.
- The Running Ribbon and Lace Up for the Cure® are registered trademarks of Susan G. Komen®.
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites