Superior comfort meets classic style with this durable high-mileage trainer. The U.S. Navy Edition 993 features ABZORB® SBS advanced cushioning in the forefoot for responsiveness you can feel for miles. The addition of ABZORB® DTS in the heel plus a full length ABZORB® insert will cushion each step to help you love running even more! This special 993 features Navy-specific details so you can show your pride.
- Looking for the 990?
- ABZORB® DTS (Dynamic Transition System) combines ABZORB® foam and ABZORB® SBS to provide optimal cushioning and a smooth transition on heel strike
- Polyurethane midsole offers durable cushioning and effective resistance to compression set
- Ndurance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Pigskin/Mesh Upper provides your foot with a lightweight and supportive feel
- Blown Rubber Outsole is extremely flexible, light, and helps provide cushioning
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- ACTEVA™ Midsole cushions and resists compression set - 12% lighter than standard foam
- ABZORB® SBS is a superior engineered foam that provides optimal shock absorption and no compression set
- New Balance is proud to be the only major company to make or assemble more than 4 million pairs of athletic footwear per year in the USA, which represents a limited portion of our US sales. Where the domestic value is at least 70%, we label our shoes Made in the USA.
- Color: Navy with Yellow & Gray
- Shoe Last: SL-1
- Weight: 306 GRAMS / 11 OZ.
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites