You'll enjoy running in this moisture-wicking and odor-resistant short-sleeved top, with its little conveniences like slimming contrast mesh insets for ventilation and a high-visibility back accent. The extremely lightweight New Balance NBx Prism Short Sleeve running top provides performance runners with cool and dry comfort that's great for everything from a few laps around the park to a high-mileage event or competition.
- LIGHTNING DRY® fabric wicks away moisture
- Contrast mesh panels provide targeted ventilation
- Welded seams help reduce overall garment weight and streamline the shape while preventing chafing over long distances
- N1—Base Layer in New Balance Performance Layering System: Our soft, breathable and odor-resistant base layer wicks moisture away from your body during high-intensity activities. Its versatility enables it to be worn either as your only layer or as a first layer providing insulation in cooler weather
- Ultra-lightweight apparel gives you a distinct advantage in the great outdoors
- Polygiene® silver-ion technology in the fabric resists odor with ease
- Crepe Knit with Polygiene® finish: 100% Nylon.
- Reflectivity for added safety and visibility
- Color: Tendershoots with Black
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites