The New Balance Minimus 1010 trail runner introduces a new kind of minimal fit to the performance-driven runner, taking a remarkably lightweight, stylish upper and combining it with ROCK STOP® protection in the forefoot and a supremely durable Vibram® outsole. Knocked down to a 4mm drop, this up-and-coming minimalist superstar helps you go the distance again and again while simultaneously allowing you to concentrate on your form and the exhilarating feel of the trail beneath you.
- Minimus is a whole new approach to footwear, a new place on the spectrum from barefoot running to the traditional maximum-cushioning running shoe. Inspired by Good Form Running and designed to be worn with or without socks. With only a 4mm drop* from heel to toe, as little as a third of that of a traditional running shoe, the Minimus collection holds a world of discovery for neutral runners as well as those with gait issues or chronic injury to conquer by learning better form.
- Vibram® outsole provides maximum surface contact and multi-directional traction
- Innovative REVlite midsole provides premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance
- RockStop® is a flexible protective layer that protects feet from rocks and shock, minimizing pressure, and dispersing shock energy
- Debris-free construction eliminates waste, preserving raw materials and providing an environmentally preferred manufacturing solution
- Synthetic/Mesh upper
- Camo tye dye
- Color: Blue Ashes with Yellow & Orange
- Shoe Last: NL-1
- Weight: 224 Grams (7.5 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites