The Minimus 10v2 Trail is designed for runners who like to take the trail by the horns. The most virtually barefoot New Balance trail shoe yet, it supports a natural foot positioning and multi-directional traction with flexible overlays, a fitted mesh upper and a rugged Vibram® outsole. You will literally feel every contour of the trail beneath your feet as you go, giving you the ability to push yourself harder than ever before.
- Minimus is a whole new approach to footwear, a new place on the spectrum from barefoot running to the traditional maximum-cushioning running shoe. Inspired by Good Form Running and designed to be worn with or without socks. With only a 4mm drop from heel to toe, as little as a third of that of a traditional running shoe, the Minimus collection holds a world of discovery for neutral runners as well as those with gait issues or chronic injury to conquer by learning better form.
- *4mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 4mm drop are approximate
- Lightweight and extra-durable, the Cushion-Pushin' EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) midsole rewards and supports your feet with the ultimate cushioning system, keeping feet cozy while offering unmatched resilience.
- Vibram® outsole provides maximum surface contact and multi-directional traction
- ACTEVA™ Midsole cushions and resists compression set - 12% lighter than standard foam
- Anti-Microbial treatment
- Barefoot friendly internal construction
- Flexible overlays in optimal areas
- Lightweight mesh upper
- Color: Gray with Blue
- Shoe Last: NL-1
- Weight: 139 Grams (4.9 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites