An entirely different approach to trail running than the traditional running shoe, the MT20 New Balance Minimus Trail takes the proven versatile durability of a Vibram® outsole and combines it with a fitted, extremely minimalist upper that's comfortable with or without socks. This companion to the MT10 Minimus Trail features a modified upper on the same comfortable sole unit as its popular counterpart, creating a near-barefoot experience on the trail.
- Minimal Vibram® outsole for lightweight traction and durability
- Synthetic/mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- Minimus is a whole new approach to footwear, a new place on the spectrum from barefoot running to the traditional maximum-cushioning running shoe. Inspired by Good Form Running and designed to be worn with or without socks. With only a 4mm drop from heel to toe, as little as a third of that of a traditional running shoe, the Minimus collection holds a world of discovery for neutral runners as well as those with gait issues or chronic injury to conquer by learning better form.
- ACTEVA™ Midsole cushions and resists compression set - 12% lighter than standard foam
- 4mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 4mm drop are approximate
- Color: Blue with Green & White
- Shoe Last: NL-0
- Weight: 130 Grams (4.6 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites