Built with ACTEVA™ LITE technology which provides a premium, lightweight midsole for optimal resistance to compression, plus the on- and off-road durability of the AT Tread® system, the New Balance 610 blends the perfect balance of trail running performance with legendary on-road support you expect from New Balance.
- ACTEVA™ LITE premium lightweight midsole provides optimal resistance to compression set - 24% lighter than standard foam
- 12mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 12mm drop are approximate
- AT Tread® all-terrain outsole combines a running and trail lug configuration for on- and off-road use
- Mesh upper
- Through a unique midsole design, the XLT Footbed provides great comfort and flexibility under foot.
- EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) sockliner
- Color: Coral with Turquoise
- Shoe Last: PL-1
- Weight: 209.7 grams (7.4 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites