The rugged and durable New Balance 610 trail running shoe features N-FUSE® technology to provide you with superior cushioning for all outdoor activities, and the Ndurance® outsole gives you traction everywhere from your favorite running trail to the treadmill at the gym. This update to the immensely popular 573 is suitable for those with a neutral running gait.
- AT Tread® all-terrain outsole combines a running and trail lug configuration for on- and off-road use
- N-FUSE® combines the foam of two different densities. The top foam is less dense for soft cushioning, while the denser bottom foam provides support and compression set resistance.
- Synthetic/Mesh upper
- IMEVA (injection-molded EVA foam) midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning
- Offers waterproof protection and durability
- Color: Black with Pink
- Shoe Last: RL-3
- Weight: 242 grams (8.55 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites