True Balance breakthrough balance board technology offers stylish comfort while you walk. The lightweight, fashion-forward 1100 is the new pulse of the wellness movement; whether you lace them up because they look great or for the health benefit, you're in for a comfortable ride.
- ACTEVA™ ULTRALITE premium ultra-lightweight midsole provides optimal resistance to compression set - 32% lighter than standard foam
- TrueBalance balance board technology combines ACTEVA ULTRA LITE midsole cushioning with a 3/4-length TPU leaf spring system and a rounded blown rubber outsole
- Seamless Phantom Liner reduces the weight of the shoe plus enhances the comfort and fit
- Premium foam insert offers high density, open-cell foam to gently conform to the foot and disperse pressure
- Ndurance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Synthetic/Mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- Color: Gray with Pink
- Shoe Last: PW-1
- Weight: 246 grams (8.6 oz)
- New Balance will contribute 5% of the suggested retail price of sales from the Lace Up for the Cure® Collection with a guaranteed minimum donation of $500,000 each year to Susan G. Komen® through 2014.
- The Running Ribbon and Lace Up for the Cure® are registered trademarks of Susan G. Komen®.
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites