Step into the New Balance 1765 premier fitness walker and you're stepping into a whole new breed of shoe. Possessing a veritable all-star team of technological features, the 1765 gives serious walkers the comfort, support and cushioning they demand.
- FantomFit is a skeletally engineered upper that provides ultra-light support and fit. It is created by fusing two extremely thin materials with a no-sew process.
- N2® low-to-the-ground cushioning technology is a responsive, durable, sustainable cushioning system in a low-profile execution
- Innovative REVlite midsole provides premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance
- Medial Post consists of higher-density compression-molded EVA, located on inside edge of shoe, to help prevent over-pronation
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- Synthetic/Mesh upper
- N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- New Balance will contribute 5% of the suggested retail price of sales from the Lace Up for the Cure® Collection with a guaranteed minimum donation of $500,000 each year to Susan G. Komen® through 2014. The Running Ribbon and Lace Up for the Cure® are registered trademarks of Susan G. Komen®.
- 12mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 12mm drop are approximate
- PU Strobel
- Lightweight rubber outsole
- Nylon shank
- Color: Silver with Diva Pink
- Shoe Last: PL-1
- Weight: 251.2 Grams (8.8 oz)
- New Balance will contribute 5% of the suggested retail price of sales from the Lace Up for the Cure® Collection with a guaranteed minimum donation of $500,000 each year to Susan G. Komen® through 2015.
- The Running Ribbon and Lace Up for the Cure® are registered trademarks of Susan G. Komen®.
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites