Featuring Stride Bar technology to guide your foot through a healthy walking gait, the 615 offers light stability and serious cushioning to keep everyday walkers going and to help new walkers get moving.
- Stride Bar low-profile medial wedge promotes a smooth transition through the walking gait
- Walking Strike Path® stabilizes the foot through the natural gait cycle
- Synthetic/Mesh upper
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- C-CAP® midsole provides cushioning and support
- Color: White with Pink & Silver
- Shoe Last: PW-1
- Weight: 249 grams (8.8 oz)
- New Balance will contribute 5% of the suggested retail price of sales from the Lace Up for the Cure® Collection with a guaranteed minimum donation of $500,000 each year to Susan G. Komen® through 2015.
- The Running Ribbon and Lace Up for the Cure® are registered trademarks of Susan G. Komen®.
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites