The next step up from the 844, the 845 is the ultimate walking shoe packed with incredible comfort and support. Featuring a full length of ABZORB® FL advanced cushioning and ROLLBAR® for unsurpassed motion control designed specifically for walking.
- ROLLBAR® with Medial & Lateral TPU Posts for ultimate motion control
- Entire midsole made of ABZORB® FL provides unique lightweight shock absorption
- Walking Strike Path® stabilizes the foot through the natural gait cycle
- Synthetic/Mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- ABZORB® Strobel Board runs full length of shoe to maximize shock absorption and comfort
- Removable full-length insert of ABZORB® cushioning provides added comfort
- N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- Color: White with Blue
- Shoe Last: SL-2
- Weight: 279 grams (9.8 oz)
- New Balance will contribute 5% of the suggested retail price of sales from the Lace Up for the Cure® Collection with a guaranteed minimum donation of $500,000 each year to Susan G. Komen® through 2015.
- The Running Ribbon and Lace Up for the Cure® are registered trademarks of Susan G. Komen®.
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites