A lighter-weight option for a motion control walking shoe, the 846 features a breathable upper, NB's celebrated ROLLBAR® with its outstanding stability, comfortable yet supportive cushioning and Walking Strike Path® technology to give you a premium shoe focused on wellness from every angle. This Komen edition 846 is perfect for your next Lace Up® event.
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- Ortholite® foam strobel board delivers long-term comfort, breathability and odor resistance
- Seamless Phantom Liner reduces the weight of the shoe plus enhances the comfort and fit
- 3M® Reflective detail offers increased safety and visibility
- LIGHTNING DRY® wicks moisture away to help keep your feet dry and comfortable
- Synthetic/mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- Walking Strike Path® stabilizes the foot through the natural gait cycle
- Entire midsole made of Abzorb® FL provides unique lightweight shock absorption
- ROLLBAR® with Medial & Lateral TPU Posts for ultimate motion control
- N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- External Heel Counter for added rear-foot stability
- Color: White with Pink & Gray
- Shoe Last: SL-2
- Weight: 277 grams (9.8 oz)
- New Balance will contribute 5% of the suggested retail price of sales from the Lace Up for the Cure® Collection with a guaranteed minimum donation of $500,000 each year to Susan G. Komen® through 2014.
- The Running Ribbon and Lace Up for the Cure® are registered trademarks of Susan G. Komen®.
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites