True Balance breakthrough balance board technology offers stylish comfort while you walk. The sleek, athletic 850 is all about wellness--whether you lace them up because they look great or for the health benefit, you're in for a comfortable ride.
- TrueBalance balance board technology combines C-CAP midsole cushioning with a 1/2-length TPU leaf spring system and a rounded solid rubber outsole
- Removable full-length insert of ABZORB® cushioning provides added comfort
- N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Synthetic/Mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- Color: White with Pink & Gray
- Shoe Last: PW-1
- Weight: 248 grams (8.7 oz)
- New Balance will contribute 5% of the suggested retail price of sales from the Lace Up for the Cure® Collection with a guaranteed minimum donation of $500,000 each year to Susan G. Komen® through 2012.
- The Running Ribbon and Lace Up for the Cure® are registered trademarks of Susan G. Komen®.
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites