The fiercely fun 855 is all about wellness--whether you lace them up because they look great or for your health, you're in for a comfortable ride. In this update to the wildly popular 850, True Balance breakthrough balance board technology offers stylish comfort while you walk.
- TrueBalance balance board technology combines C-CAP midsole cushioning with a 1/2-length TPU leaf spring system and a rounded solid rubber outsole, all working together to tone muscles and burn more calories
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- Sueded Synthetic/Mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- Solid rubber outsole provides long-wearing durability
- C-CAP® midsole provides cushioning and support
- Ndurance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Color: Gray with Pink
- Shoe Last: PW-1
- Weight: 268 grams (9.5 oz)
- New Balance will contribute 5% of the suggested retail price of sales from the Lace Up for the Cure® Collection with a guaranteed minimum donation of $500,000 each year to Susan G. Komen® through 2016.
- The Running Ribbon and Lace Up for the Cure® are registered trademarks of Susan G. Komen®.
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites