Do you prefer a light shoe, so much that sometimes you go walking in running shoes? If so, the WW860 was made just for you. Combining the flexibility and feel of a running shoe with the gait support and cushioning of a walking shoe, this lightweight walking shoe will take you through your workout in perfect comfort. The WW860 also features NB's performance walking fit and the Stride Bar for pronation control. And you can be certain this is the best shoe for your wellness regimen-Health Magazine proclaimed the New Balance 860 "Best Walking Shoe" in 2011!
- Seamless Phantom Liner reduces the weight of the shoe plus enhances the comfort and fit
- Walking Strike Path® stabilizes the foot through the natural gait cycle
- Medial post located on inside edge of shoe to help prevent overpronation
- C-CAP® midsole provides cushioning and support
- Abzorb® cushioning in both heel and forefoot for exceptional shock absorption
- N-ERGY® in the heel provides NB's most advanced shock absorption and cushioning
- Water-resistant synthetic/mesh upper helps keep feet dry
- N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Color: Silver with Pink
- Weight: 238 grams (8.4 oz)
- New Balance will contribute 5% of the suggested retail price of sales from the Lace Up for the Cure® Collection with a guaranteed minimum donation of $500,000 each year to Susan G. Komen® through 2012.
- The Running Ribbon and Lace Up for the Cure® are registered trademarks of Susan G. Komen®.
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites