Do you prefer a light shoe, so much that sometimes you go walking in running shoes? If so, the WW860 was made just for you. Combining the flexibility and feel of a running shoe with the gait support and cushioning of a walking shoe, this lightweight walking shoe will take you through your workout in perfect comfort. The WW860 also features NB's performance walking fit and the Stride Bar for pronation control.
- Seamless Phantom Liner reduces the weight of the shoe plus enhances the comfort and fit
- Walking Strike Path® stabilizes the foot through the natural gait cycle
- Medial post located on inside edge of shoe to help prevent overpronation
- C-CAP® midsole provides cushioning and support
- Abzorb® cushioning in both heel and forefoot for exceptional shock absorption
- N-ERGY® in the heel provides NB's most advanced shock absorption and cushioning
- Water-resistant synthetic/mesh upper helps keep feet dry
- N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Color: Silver with Pink
- Weight: 238 grams (8.4 oz)
- New Balance will contribute 5% of the suggested retail price of sales from the Lace Up for the Cure® Collection with a guaranteed minimum donation of $500,000 each year to Susan G. Komen® through 2016.
- The Running Ribbon and Lace Up for the Cure® are registered trademarks of Susan G. Komen®.
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites