Inspired by the lightness and cushioning of clouds, the Superlight Superfresh 895 is an innovative walking shoe with REVlite technology designed for the ultimate in comfort and all-day wearability.
- Innovative REVlite midsole provides premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance
- Removable full-length insert of ABZORB® cushioning provides added comfort
- EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam footbed for cushioning
- Good Housekeeping top pick for lightweight walking sneakers!
- Color: Gray with Pink
- Shoe Last: PW-1
- Weight: 184 grams (6.5 oz)
- New Balance will contribute 5% of the suggested retail price of sales from the Lace Up for the Cure® Collection with a guaranteed minimum donation of $500,000 each year to Susan G. Komen® through 2015.
- The Running Ribbon and Lace Up for the Cure® are registered trademarks of Susan G. Komen®.
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites