Inspired by the lightness and cushioning of clouds, the Superlight Superfresh 895v2 is an innovative walking shoe with REVlite technology designed for the ultimate in comfort and all-day wearability.
- Innovative REVlite midsole provides premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance
- Entire midsole made of Abzorb® FL provides unique lightweight shock absorption
- EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam footbed for cushioning
- Stretch eye row allows for a custom fit
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- Mesh upper
- Medial wrapped tongue for a snug sock-like fit
- Color: Komen Pink
- Shoe Last: PW-1
- Weight: 179 grams (6.3 oz)
- New Balance will contribute 5% of the suggested retail price of sales from the Lace Up for the Cure® Collection with a guaranteed minimum donation of $500,000 each year to Susan G. Komen® through 2016.
- The Running Ribbon and Lace Up for the Cure® are registered trademarks of Susan G. Komen®.
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites