The New Balance 915 walking shoe is designed just for women, combining sporty style and all-day comfort with a suede and mesh upper for premium durability. The "cushioning" label means it's intended for walkers with a standard (also known as "neutral") gait, but with its removable cushioning insert, this versatile shoe easily accomodates insoles and orthotics.
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- Solid rubber outsole provides long-wearing durability
- C-CAP® midsole provides cushioning and support
- Suede/Mesh upper is lightweight and breathable
- Color: Tan
- Weight: 206.9 grams (7.03 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|