The cutting-edge Rappel Mid boot combines technical superiority with the kind of comfort that lasts and lasts while you spend hours on your feet. Full-length Rock Stop® protection helps keep you safe from sharp rocks and debris that try to cause discomfort or penetrate the outsole, the laces stay tied in the field, and sticky rubber helps keep your feet where you plant them on the rock or terrain. (This boot is available exclusively online.)
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- Full-length Ortholite® footbed is lightweight, breathable and easily removable for cleaning
- Mid-cut boot height
- Rough-out suede upper features breathable cordura side panels and tongue
- Variable sausage laces will not come untied, even in high-exertion situations
- Rock Stop® embedded into forefoot provides protection from sharp rocks and debris
- One piece metal lace loops will not snag parachute lines
- One piece smooth vamp with toe scuff
- Composite shank provides support when carrying heavy loads
- Inside FRG- Fast Rope Guard- to help extend the wear of the boot after repeated fast ropings. The outsole design works in conjunction with the FRG to help slow and control the rate of decent when fast roping
- Sticky non-squeak rubber for stealth-like traction on a variety of surfaces
- Color: Brown
- Weight: 536 grams (18.9 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites