Introducing the much-anticipated update to the 1123! The 1540 is New Balance's premier heritage motion control trainer developed to deliver the ultimate in comfort and control for the runner seeking the highest level of stability.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- ACTEVA™ Midsole cushions and resists compression set - 12% lighter than standard foam
- Blown rubber outsole
- No sew welded seams
- Synthetic/Mesh upper
- Polyurethane insert adds an extra layer of stability and cushioning
- ROLLBAR® with Medial & Lateral TPU Posts for ultimate motion control
- N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- ENCAP® midsole technology provides support and maximum durability
- These shoes are proudly made in our U.S. factories by our more than 1,300 U.S. workers. Where the domestic value is at least 70% we have labeled them "Made in USA."
- 10mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10mm drop are approximate
- Color: White with Navy
- Shoe Last: SL-2
- Weight: 420 grams (14.8 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites