Nothing compares to the sound of American craftsmanship hitting the pavement, mile after mile of the very best heritage running shoe experience. The New Balance 2040 offers the ultimate in performance, comfort and fit; this Made in the USA shoe is crafted with the very best materials and assembled by dedicated workers who take pride in their craft.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- These shoes are proudly made in our U.S. factories by our more than 1,300 U.S. workers. Where the domestic value is at least 70% we have labeled them "Made in USA."
- 3M® Reflective detail offers increased safety and visibility
- Blown rubber outsole
- N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- ENCAP® midsole technology provides support and maximum durability
- Dual-density Collar uses both a softer density foam against the foot for cushioning, and a firmer density foam for support
- Polyurethane insert adds an extra layer of stability and cushioning
- ACTEVA™ LITE premium lightweight midsole provides optimal resistance to compression set - 24% lighter than standard foam
- 12mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 12mm drop are approximate
- Moisture management lining
- Color: Gray with Blue & Silver
- Shoe Last: SL-1
- Weight: 419 grams (14.6 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites