The New Balance 880, eagerly awaited update to the popular 759 running shoe, is built on the ACTEVA® LITE midsole with Stability Web® to provide a lightweight, supportive, and well-cushioned ride. Perfect for a runner with a neutral gait, this comfortable trainer is packed with premium features but still weighs in at only 10.9 ounces.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- Full-length N-ERGY® provides NB's most advanced shock absorption and cushioning
- Synthetic/mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- Blown rubber outsole is extremely flexible, light, and helps provide cushioning
- ACTEVA™ LITE premium lightweight midsole provides optimal resistance
to compression set - 24% lighter than standard foam
- N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- T-beam is a lightweight, flexible TPU shank engineered to deliver optimum torsional stability and arch support through a unique center beam design
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- 12mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 12mm drop are approximate
- Breathable air mesh
- Abzorb® Strobel Board runs full length of shoe to maximize shock absorption and comfort
- Color: Silver with Red
- Shoe Last: PL-1
- Weight: 311 grams (11 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
New Balance 1400
Save: $25.00 (28%)
New Balance 806
Save: $25.00 (23%)
New Balance 608
Save: $20.00 (29%)
New Balance 501
Men's Lifestyle & Retro
Save: $15.00 (23%)
Today's Customer Favorites