To wear the New Balance 991 is to wear a piece of athletic heritage. Made with premium suede, durable materials, and offering comfort that stands up to all-day wear, this Made in USA piece of NB history is back in a limited edition and is sure to be just as popular as ever.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- C-CAP® midsole provides cushioning and support
- ENCAP® midsole technology provides support and maximum durability
- Blown rubber outsole is extremely flexible, light, and helps provide cushioning
- Suede/mesh upper is lightweight and breathable
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- These shoes are proudly produced in our U.S. factories by our more than 1,300 U.S. workers. Where the domestic value is at least 70% we have labeled them "Made in USA."
- Color: Gray with White & Blue
- Shoe Last: SL-1
- Weight: 378 grams (13.3 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites