The 656 court shoe, designed for the recreational player, offers the cushioning and support you need to help you play your best game. Its herringbone outsole, pivot point, and stirrup-inspired upper design serve to support your foot during both lateral and forward tennis moves, while the lining helps you stay comfortable during long play.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- C-CAP® midsole provides cushioning and support
- Long-wear drag tip helps protect the toe box area
- STABILITY WEB® delivers midfoot support and reduces the weight of the shoe
- LIGHTNING DRY® wicks moisture away to help keep your feet dry and comfortable
- Leather/Mesh upper is lightweight and breathable
- Ndurance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Herringbone Outsole allows increased traction for lateral motion and quick pivoting
- Non-Marking Rubber Outsole won't mark floors
- Color: White with Red
- Shoe Last: MX-001
- Weight: 360 grams (12.7 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites