This tennis shoe is perfect for players requiring superior motion control and excellent support. The 806 is ideal for overpronators or others seeking stability on the court.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- ROLLBAR® with Medial & Lateral TPU Posts for ultimate motion control
- LIGHTNING DRY® wicks moisture away to help keep your feet dry and comfortable
- Revised material toe tip for toe drag
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- Non-marking outsole
- N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- C-CAP® midsole provides cushioning and support
- Herringbone Outsole allows increased traction for lateral motion and quick pivoting
- Full grain leather upper
- 10mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10mm drop are approximate
- Color: White with Navy
- Shoe Last: MX-001
- Weight: 384 grams (13.5 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites