The 1012 is ideal for high-mileage runners seeking maximum motion control. The unique combination of Stabilicore® medial posting and the EXTENDED WEB work together to deliver excellent stability and motion control for overpronators. Grab the 1012 and take your comfort and performance to the next level!
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- ABZORB® Strobel Board runs full length of shoe to maximize shock absorption and comfort
- ACTEVA™ Midsole cushions and resists compression set - 12% lighter than standard foam
- Blown Rubber Outsole is extremely flexible, light, and helps provide cushioning
- Ortholite® foam insert delivers long term comfort, breathability, and anti-microbial function to fight odor
- Seamless Phantom Liner reduces the weight of the shoe plus enhances the comfort and fit
- Dual Density Collar uses both a softer density foam against the foot for cushioning, and a firmer density foam for support
- 360° Reflectivity for added safety
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- LIGHTNING DRY® liner keeps your feet dry and comfortable as you train
- N-ERGY® in the heel provides NB's most advanced shock absorption and cushioning
- LockDown Liner™ is integrated into lacing to provide a custom fit without smothering your foot
- The medial EXTENDED WEB is a lengthened Stability Web® delivering midfoot support, increased stability, and mild pronation control
- Stabilicore® medial support system provides an extremely smooth transition from heel to toe-off
- Color: Silver with Blue
- Shoe Last: SL-2
- Weight: 422 grams (14.9 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites