Miles are no match for NB's premier neutral running shoe! This update to the popular 1064 sports a modernized, streamlined upper and plentiful N-ergy® cushioning! Built for maximum comfort, performance fit and flexibility, you can count on the 1080's ultimate soft ride and smooth transition from heel to toe to make the most of every run.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- Ndurance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- N-ERGY® in the heel provides NB's most advanced shock absorption and cushioning
- STABILITY WEB® delivers midfoot support and reduces the weight of the shoe
- ABZORB® Strobel Board runs full length of shoe to maximize shock absorption and comfort
- Dual Density Collar uses both a softer density foam against the foot for cushioning, and a firmer density foam for support
- Blown Rubber Forefoot for lightweight cushioning
- Ortholite® foam insert delivers long-term comfort, breathability and odor resistance
- 3M® Reflective detail offers increased safety and visibility
- Synthetic/Mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- Forefoot Flex Grooves allow extreme flexibility
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- Color: Silver with Black & White
- Shoe Last: PL-1
- Weight: 343 grams (12 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites