If you love the retro look but you need a shoe that's full of the cutting-edge technical upgrades that set New Balance apart, look no further than the 2002. Long-awaited successor to the celebrated 2001, the 2002 is the most comfortable retro-running shoe you'll find anywhere. Featuring a full-length application of N-ergy® cushioning and a supple, full-grain nubuck upper, this running shoe is a truly luxurious experience for your feet.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Dual Density Collar uses both a softer density foam against the foot for cushioning, and a firmer density foam for support
- Blown Rubber Forefoot for lightweight cushioning
- Nubuck leather upper provides natural comfort, durability, and breathability
- STABILITY WEB® delivers midfoot support and reduces the weight of the shoe
- Full-length N-ERGY® provides NB's most advanced shock absorption and cushioning
- TPU logo details
- Open-air mesh
- Color: Gray with Navy
- Shoe Last: PL-1
- Weight: 396 grams (14 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites
New Balance 993
Save: $25.00 (17%)
New Balance 709
Save: $30.00 (38%)
New Balance 577
Save: $20.00 (27%)
New Balance 1010
Save: $25.00 (23%)