The New Balance Minimus 1010 trail runner introduces a new kind of minimal fit to the performance-driven runner, taking a remarkably lightweight, stylish upper and combining it with ROCK STOP® protection in the forefoot and a supremely durable Vibram® outsole. Knocked down to a 4mm drop, this up-and-coming minimalist superstar helps you go the distance again and again while simultaneously allowing you to concentrate on your form and the exhilarating feel of the trail beneath you.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- Minimus is a whole new approach to footwear, a new place on the spectrum from barefoot running to the traditional maximum-cushioning running shoe. Inspired by Good Form Running and designed to be worn with or without socks. With only a 4mm drop from heel to toe, as little as a third of that of a traditional running shoe, the Minimus collection holds a world of discovery for neutral runners as well as those with gait issues or chronic injury to conquer by learning better form.
- Minimal Vibram® outsole for lightweight traction and durability
- Innovative REVlite midsole provides premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance
- Rock Stop® embedded into forefoot provides protection from sharp rocks and debris
- Debris-free construction eliminates waste, preserving raw materials and providing an environmentally preferred manufacturing solution
- Synthetic/mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- 12mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 12mm drop are approximate
- Color: Gray with Blue
- Shoe Last: NL-1
- Weight: 224 Grams (7.5 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites