The rugged, durable, lightweight 510 has an aggressive lugged outsole for off-road traction and a midsole that provides superior cushioning and support. Sporty styling and NB performance make this a versatile option for outdoor activities, whether you're running on trails or traveling at a slower pace. Suitable for those with a neutral gait, yet provides additional stability for slight overpronators.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- IMEVA (injection-molded EVA foam) midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning
- N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- AT Tread® all-terrain outsole combines a running and trail lug configuration for on- and off-road use
- Insert reduces friction, heat build-up, and blisters
- Synthetic/mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- Color: Black with Gray
- Shoe Last: PL-1
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites