Rugged and durable are two words that define your active lifestyle. Now they can describe your shoes. The rugged and durable New Balance 610v2 trail running shoe features an ACTEVA™ LITE midsole for lightweight comfort during every outdoor activity.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- ACTEVA™ LITE premium lightweight midsole provides optimal resistance to compression set - 24% lighter than standard foam
- 12mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 12mm drop are approximate
- AT Tread® all-terrain outsole combines a running and trail lug configuration for on- and off-road use
- Mesh upper
- Through a unique midsole design, the XLT Footbed provides great comfort and flexibility under foot.
- EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) sockliner
- Color: Black with Kinetic Blue & Lime
- Shoe Last: PL-1
- Weight: 267 grams (9.45 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites