The New Balance 710 lightweight trail running shoe features an AT Tread® outsole for flexible durability, along with N-FUSE® technology and IMEVA cushioning to round out this stylish and comfortable shoe.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- N-FUSE® Heel joins together foam of two different densities. The top foam is less dense for soft cushioning, while the denser bottom foam provides support and compression set resistance
- AT Tread® all-terrain outsole combines a running and trail lug configuration for on- and off-road use
- Synthetic/mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- IMEVA (injection-molded EVA foam) midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning
- These shoes were proudly assembled in our U.S. factories by our more than 1,200 U.S. workers. Since the domestic value is less than 70%, we have labeled them "Assembled in the USA."
- Injection molded eva
- Color: Black with Orange & Gray
- Shoe Last: PL-1
- Weight: 353 grams (12.5 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites