Get the traction you demand without the weight you detest in the New Balance 710v2 trail running shoe. It all starts with our special AT® Tread which combines both trail and running lug designs for sure-footing anywhere your journeys take you. The 710v2 also features a unique midsole design for added traction and flexibility, a single-layer upper for a more sock-like fit and mono-tongue construction for a more stabilizing midfoot wrap.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- AT Tread® all-terrain outsole combines a running and trail lug configuration for on- and off-road use
- Synthetic/Mesh upper
- IMEVA (injection-molded EVA foam) midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning
- 12mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 12mm drop are approximate
- Polyurethane insert adds an extra layer of stability and cushioning
- ACTEVA™ LITE premium lightweight midsole provides optimal resistance to compression set - 24% lighter than standard foam
- Color: Black with Red
- Shoe Last: PL-1
- Weight: 262 grams (9.3 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites