This all-terrain running shoe has a long history of proven performance, featuring N-ERGY® in the heel for advanced cushioning. With its rugged AT Tread® outsole and superior fit, the 810 trail runner is perfect for rough trails and unpredictable surfaces.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- AT Tread® all-terrain outsole combines a running and trail lug configuration for on- and off-road use
- Synthetic/mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam midsole for cushioning
- Blown rubber outsole is extremely flexible, light, and helps provide cushioning
- 8mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8mm drop are approximate
- Durable nylon ripstop upper (style MT810FW2)
- Color: Black with Red
- Weight: 307 Grams (10.85oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites