Take a hike. You'll be inspired to in the New Balance 1569 - a walking shoe built for pursuing adventures in more rugged, wet terrain. Made with a waterproof GORE-TEX® upper, the 1569 also features ABZORB® for premium cushioning, ROCK STOP® for protection from sharp trail debris and ROLLBAR® technology for superior motion control. Available in wide widths, the 1569 also features distinctive design elements like contrast stitching, rich hardware and embossing.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- ROLLBAR® with Medial & Lateral TPU Posts for ultimate motion control
- RockStop® is a flexible protective layer that protects feet from rocks and shock, minimizing pressure, and dispersing shock energy
- Gore-Tex® fabric offers waterproof protection and durability
- 10mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10mm drop are approximate
- Reduced waste design uses extremely efficient pattern layout and cutting to conserve materials
- Non-marking outsole
- Gusseted tongue sewn in place to keep debris out for midfoot protection
- Rich eyerow hardware
- Color: Brown
- Shoe Last: MOL-01
- Weight: 481 grams (16.9 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
New Balance 1099
Save: $20.00 (15%)
Save: $45.00 (30%)
Save: $30.00 (20%)
New Balance 756
Save: $18.00 (24%)
Today's Customer Favorites
New Balance 993
Save: $35.00 (24%)
New Balance 510
Save: $25.01 (38%)
New Balance 623
Save: $10.00 (14%)
New Balance 608
Save: $20.00 (29%)