The New Balance 759 is no ordinary walking shoe. Unless of course you ordinarily veer off the beaten path to take on the trail. That's where the exceptional ABZORB® cushioning combined with an aggressive lugged outsole infused with our Ndurance® rubber compound for durability make the 759 ready for any adventure that comes your way.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- C-CAP® midsole provides cushioning and support
- STABILITY WEB® delivers midfoot support and reduces the weight of the shoe
- N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Suede/Mesh upper
- Color: Brown with Blue
- Shoe Last: AL-1
- Weight: 395 grams (13.9 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites