A lighter-weight option for a motion control walking shoe, the 846 features a breathable upper, NB's celebrated ROLLBAR, and uses environmentally preferred materials (EPMs) to give you a premium shoe focused on wellness from every angle.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- ROLLBAR® with Medial & Lateral TPU Posts for ultimate motion control
- Entire midsole made of ABZORB® FL provides unique lightweight shock absorption
- Walking Strike Path® stabilizes the foot through the natural gait cycle
- Synthetic/Mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Solid rubber outsole provides long-wearing durability
- LIGHTNING DRY® liner keeps your feet dry and comfortable as you train
- 3M® Reflective detail offers increased safety and visibility
- Seamless Phantom Liner reduces the weight of the shoe plus enhances the comfort and fit
- Ortholite® foam insert delivers long-term comfort, breathability and odor resistance
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- External Heel Counter for added rear-foot stability
- Color: White with Navy
- Shoe Last: SL-1
- Weight: 343 grams (12.1 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites