Developed for all day comfort, this industry leading motion control walking shoe is a perfect choice for those seeking superior stability. The 927 features the ROLLBAR® for enhanced motion control and advanced cushioning ABZORB® SBS in the heel for exceptional shock absorption.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- ABZORB® cushioning in the forefoot for exceptional shock absorption
- Abzorb® SBS in the heel provides 5-10% more effective cushioning than original Abzorb® with no compression set
- C-CAP® midsole provides cushioning and support
- ROLLBAR® with Medial & Lateral TPU Posts for ultimate motion control
- Walking Strike Path® stabilizes the foot through the natural gait cycle
- Hook and Loop closure provides a custom fit without laces
- Leather upper for natural comfort, durability, and breathability
- N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- LIGHTNING DRY® liner keeps your feet dry and comfortable as you train
- 3M® Reflective detail offers increased safety and visibility
- Seamless Phantom Liner reduces the weight of the shoe plus enhances the comfort and fit
- Anti-Microbial treatment to prevent odor
- Color: Black
- Shoe Last: SL-2
- Weight: 444 grams (15.7 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites